This wonderful 7-unit Wilshire Vista property located on a quiet residential street consists of 2 structures with 4 units in the front building and 3 units in the back building. Packard is a tree-lined street surrounded by gorgeous 1920s architecture and this building sits just streets away from Wilshire Vista West, recently identified as a Historic District and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the California Register of Historical Resources. This centrally located and diverse community is highly desirable due to its proximity to the rest of Los Angeles including Miracle Mile, Mid-Wilshire, Mid-City, Koreatown, Downtown Los Angeles, Pico-Robertson, Century City, Larchmont, Hancock Park and the 10 freeway is just minutes away. This vibrant area has some of the most popular art venues, cafes/restaurants and shopping. And, with a 90 walk score and 78 bike score, you are close by such places as the Powerplant, The Sycamore Kitchen, Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles, Hansen’s Cakes, Milk Jar Cookies, Magee’s Donuts, Lucy’s Mexican Drive-in, Tacos 1986, Malibu Fish Grill or burgers from Earle’s On Crenshaw. Additionally, notable landmarks are nearby, including the Petersen Museum, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, La Brea Tar Pits, the Grove, the Pavilion for Japanese Art, and the La Brea Tar Pits and Museum.
Drive by only; property shown with an accepted offer. Please do not disturb the tenants. Access the OM via the attachments tab.
- Jurassic Magic Coffee (0.68 mi)6 reviews
- Dam Good Coffee (0.31 mi)15 reviews
- L A Grind Coffee & Tea Bar (0.27 mi)43 reviews
- Little Bar (0.87 mi)470 reviews
- The Mandrake Bar (1.74 mi)309 reviews
- Met Him At A Bar (0.85 mi)426 reviews
- Hancock Park La Brea (0.96 mi)58 reviews
- La Cienega Park (1.55 mi)52 reviews
- Culver City Park (3.14 mi)71 reviews
- Village Arts Montessori Peace School (0.5 mi)18 reviews
- Turning Point School (2.42 mi)5 reviews
- Piper Preschool (1.8 mi)9 reviews