Classic 1909 Craftsman Style House With Separate ADU Rental Unit
This gorgeous and unique centrally located West Hollywood property includes two units. It is a legal duplex that is zoned WDR3B with a lot size of 7,153 sq ft and total improvement size of 3,368 sq ft.
The front house is a classic 1909 craftsman home that features 4 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with 2,268 sq ft. It has been completely renovated in keeping with the original architecture and style. It features vaulted ceilings, a fireplace and plenty of storage. It includes multi-zone heating and cooling, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, range/oven, refrigerator, washer/dryer, and 5-parking spaces. Outside features large fenced front and back yards and a front porch with mature landscaping. This main house will be delivered vacant. Projected rent is $6,550 per month.
The back rental unit/ADU. It was originally the carriage house and was completely rebuilt in 2010. It is a 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom townhouse style apartment with 1,100 sq ft. All permits provided by the City of West Hollywood. This unit comes with a tenant that currently pays $2,700 per month.
1. Owner/User Option: Live in Front House and Rent Back Unit
Current rent of back unit is $2,700 per month. Projected rent is $3,500 per month.
Total Projected Yearly Income of Back Unit Rental: $32,400 and Projected Yearly Income: $42,000 per year.
2. Investment Property: Rent Front House and Rent Back Unit
Project rent of the front house is $6,500 per month and $78,000 per year.
Projected rent is $3,500 per month and $42,000 per year.
Total Projected Yearly Income: $120,000
3. Development: Per the City of West Hollywood, the WDR3B zoning allows up to 5 luxury condo to be built with a 35 ft setback and 3 stories. However, if a developer includes one low-income unit, the city will allow up to 9 luxury units.
Contact us to obtain a pro forma.
- Gelson's Market (0.19 mi)167 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (0.49 mi)459 reviews
- Trader Joe's (0.62 mi)139 reviews